Dr Dirk Kremer -American British Surgical & Medical Centre
Book Appointment:   00971 (0)4 2975544  contactus@absamc.com  Like On Facebook

Dr Dirk Kremer

Dr KremerDr Dirk Kremer

Plastic Surgeon

Specialities:

Face, Body, Breasts

Next Visit:

1st -6th April

Introduction

Dr Kremer is a famous plastic and reconstructive surgeon. He hails from Munich, Germany. Dr Kremer is a new age plastic surgeon. He has a passion for plastic surgery. Dr Dirk Kremer spent several years in United States of America. In Los Angeles, Californina and New York he worked alongside the best plastic surgeons of the world. His consultation method seamlessly blends professionalism with a relaxed tone. Passionate about plastic surgery, he believes that 30 per cent of a great surgical outcome relies on a surgeon’s artistic vision, whilst the other 70 per cent is a mixture of meticulous technique and expert knowledge.

In 2009 Dr Kremer moved his office to London. He was featured in several magazines like Tatler, Elle, Marie Claire, Bazaar and many others. In 2011 he appeared in Channel 4′s Embarrassing Bodies aired in spring 2011. In 2013 he was invited to present a plastic surgery slot on The Alan Titchmarsh Show and to give live consultations on different cosmetic surgery topics. He is considered as as one of the UK’s more progressive surgeons and an authority on Breast Augmentation.His patient list include national and international celebrities.

Dr Dirk Kremer with years of experience, changed the traditional plastic surgery procedures. He has a list of his own signature procedures like TBT Face lift, Split Muscle Breast Augmentation and TBT Eye Lift to name a few (TBT:Turn Back Time). Dr Dirk Kremer is now exclusively available at American British Surgical & Medical Centre in Dubai.

Areas Of Expertise

Body:

Abdominoplasty, Body Fillers, Body Lift, Body Sculpting, Brachioplasty, Buttock Enhancement Surgery, Calf Augmentation/Reduction, Fat Removal, Fat Transfer, Labiaplasty, Liposuction, Male Breast Reduction Surgery, Mastopexy, Thigh Lift, Umbilicoplasty

Face:

Blepharoplasty, Brow Lift, Cheek Enhancement, Chin Augmentation, Dermal Fillers, Facelift, Lip Augmentation, Muscle Relaxing Injections, Neck Lift, Otoplasty, Rhinoplasty, Volumisers Skin Carboxytherapy, Scar Revision Surgery, Skin Resurfacing, Skin Tightening

Breasts:

Breast Asymmetry Surgery, Breast Augmentation Surgery, Breast Reduction Surgery, Nipple Correction Surgery, Tuberous Breast Surgery.

Qualifications

Society of German Plastic Surgeons (DGPRÄC) German Board Certified Specialist Cosmetic Plastic Surgeon On the specialist register of the UK’s General Medical Council,

Book your consultation to know more.

Procedures

Visits Schedule

Dr Kremer will be available at American British Surgical & Medical Centre on following dates.
1st -6th April

News & Alerts

Book Appointment Now

 

Your Name الإسم‎ (required)

Your Email رقم الهاتف المتحرك (required)

Contact Number البريد الإلكتروني

Your Message



يمكنك التحدث مع منسقة المرضى و الحصول على جميع المعلومات و التفاصيل باللغة العربية

Detalied Inquiry Form For Patients

Call Us Now

L: 00971 4 2975544

M: 00971 55 1926474

Visit Us

Mezanine Floor, 21st Century Building
Abu Bakr Al Siddique Road
Al Muraqabat
Dubai, UAE